It's a good feelin ain't it! Oil man's not gettin my hard earned money...
They opened sunday bow hunting on private property a few years ago here. On of the best things NJ F&G has done in years
Wind picked up real good yesterday evening. Woke up to go hunting this mornin and it was blowin a steady 20-25mph with some gusts in the 40's. No...
What's a permit?? :smoke:
Now that's a fine lookin shed! Great job on the build. :yes:.
Way to go cape! Persistence pays off. She's a good sized doe. :thumbs:
My buddy stopped by today and asked if I wanted to take a ride to tsc. I said sure I'll see what pellets they have. Turns out they just got a...
My buddy finally put down one of the 8's we've been hunting. The picture doesn't do him justice. His g2 on the right side is bladed. Pretty neat!...
Good point there imac.
Happy bday imac!!
Oh im all about using what i already have if especially if it's gonna save me $50. Thanks smoke
I thought about using the interior half of the thimble i got with the stove. It looks almost identical except that where the pipe goes through...
Im getting part numbers together to make the order for all my pipe. I've got everything figured out except the firestop spacer. The site im...
Nice! We've got a nesting pair in the woods out back. This past spring the wife and I were fishing and saw the male grab a pickerel right outta...
Blueberries in the center and cranberry bogs in the far corners
The colors are just right here in south jersey so I thought I'd share my view from the wood pile. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sayy whaaaaat!? :eek: I don't mind the feel of a glock but nothin shoots like my colt 1911. And yes beetle, tha p-22 is a nice fitting little...
Dang that is a big ol girl! And you didn't waste any time gettin her split up huh? Nice work :yes: Doesn't look too stringy like alot of the white...
Please do! gotta see that :binoculars:
I used to go the sawzall route but the chainsaw is so much faster. :saw::dancer: