Not tryin to hijack your thread but how is the 2100 for a large firewood saw? Found one for sale about 1.5hr from me. Might go take a look at it....
Hey any "first" buck is a trophy. Nice job! :thumbs:
Yea he's one of the biggest I've seen in this area. Unfortunately a few people know about him and I think the pressure put him back into hiding....
View from a stand at my buddy's farm. No luck tonight but with the full moon I didn't expect much. Just nice to be out. [ATTACH]
do ya happen to know the model of the nikons?
31F here this morning. The old volcano is cruising along at 500deg with a half load of oak and gum :fire:
I recently got permission to hunt a friends farm and i think a decent pair of binos might benefit me over there. My stand locations have always...
What model is the husky on the bottom shelf center? http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/attachments/img_0856-jpg.35757/
That is an awsome pic swags! Good luck gettin your little girl a deer. That spot seems promising :binoculars: Im still waiting for this guys to...
Nah just cut a small wedge in the front and carefully made the back cut. I knew it had a good chance of splitting and was ready for it. It was...
Had to take down some pines that were leaning towards the obstacle course at work. This one was the worst. Put it right where I wanted it after a...
Came home and found some goodies dropped off by the ups man.Still waiting on the tee and one more 60" length of pipe:ups: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Are they going to call every cold front a "polar vortex" from now on?:rofl: :lol:
Congrats tune! I've got a 4month old little girl. I've already got her goin to the wood pile with me. She loves to just sit there and watch me stack.
Hey, My wife brought home beer tonight too! :thumbs:
Welcome rolf!
Great story kevin! My grandpa was also a homelite dealer here back in the 50's. I still have some of his old saws and tools. That 4-20 looks just...
Just how good are these somersets? Obviously only time will tell with my stove (once it's installed) but i feel the urge to go buy more o_O
:binoculars:
great pics stinny! :yes: