I got it while hanging a tree stand last saturday. The tree next to the one i was in had the dreaded hairy vine on it. I did my best not to touch...
Face... I want to scratch my face off right about now. That is all :picard:
Am I saving any space behind the stove by using the adapter tee? Nobody at duravent could really confirm for me. That's the only reason I ordered...
The stuff I ordered was PVP so hopefully I don't run into too many problems. If I ever get it installed :(
That would be great! Do you mainly use an adapter and standard tee? The only reason i ordered the adapter tee was to save an few inches behind the...
What problems did you have?
lol didn't even realize the pun :rofl: :lol: .. I've actually called a few places already and they've all said the same thing. Even though it...
Yep that's right, i still don't have my stove installed. I've received everything but the tee. I ordered all the parts to install back on nov 3...
Wow :bug: .. I've taken down some bigguns over the years but not quite that big YET. Nice job pyro!
:grizz: :chef: :drunk:
Brown dog is black dog's big sister. She puts her in her place when needed haha :BrianK:. And i swear baby piney grows overnight. Had her out in...
congrats milleo! Nice job puttin one in the freezer :thumbs:
Thanks Dave. Just a hard frost this morning. We only had some flakes here with that system that came through on wednesday.
Arrow'd this guy a little after 7 this morning. I've spent as much time in the woods as I could this season without much luck. Our little one is...
Congrats hittin! she's beautiful
I got "the eye" this morning when i stole some cubed cheese from a tray the mrs had on the counter. Hey, if it ain't covered or in the fridge it's...
Happy Thanksgiving from the piney's! [ATTACH]
Great to hear rotti! Hope you recover quickly
Well someone got the big one. He was killed close to 2 miles from where the first pic was taken. One heck of a deer for SJ. I'm betting he's...
They're asking $350 obo but it's been for sale for sale for almost a month. It's really clean in the pics. What saw you selling?