Beeeeautiful stuff right there dave. Love seeing pics of your stacks
Yep, been there done that :rofl: :lol:. Glad your okay dennis but im guessin you needed a new pair of undies after that one...
Have you experienced a power outage with it running yet? Some of these add on wood furnaces like to get a little hot if the power goes out. I know...
How do you like that add on? I've been thinking about replacing the old volcano i have in my basement in the next year or so.
No internet or cable out where we're at either so we got a mobile hotspot through Verizon for about 3 yrs now and it works great. We use it for...
first pic is to my right and behind me, second is to my front left. The low lying area is a bottle neck between a winter rye field and cut corn...
View from the stand I hung at my buddy's farm last week. No luck yet but the sign over there is unreal! Just waiting for one of em to slip up....
That is one smooth finish! Great stuff solid. Keep posting your work!
Wow that is some awsome stuff! :thumbs:
Thanks anyways WW. I appreciate the offer but i need the 3" version of that. Duravent dropped the ball big time from what i've been told by...
True, verrrry true..
That's the worst part! You get excited cause it looks to be clearing up then wham, more pops up and the itch begins again :hair:. It's been...
I know i know. Some of those big logs im saving to be milled but the others are gettin turned into heat :fire: . Guess i better stop typing and...
Took a half day today so I could hunt this afternoon. Before I head out to the woods I figured I'd stack the rest of the split stuff. Well it's...
Oh I know that the oil gets on everything it touches. I'm always careful taking off whatever I was wearing and make sure I toss it right in the...
Holy crap! :eek: That's alotta ash!!
On my hastings the shroud limits how far i can slide the adapter on. Did you happen to get a chance to look for an adapter tee at your shop??
No bleach or gasoline goin on my face lol. Thanks Gas. Im actually going to hunt the poison ivy stand in the morning. Maybe all this itchin will...
That's awsome! The photo of him standing next to the posted sign is great. Poor old guy does look rough at 12.5. Thanks for sharing
Been there, done that. NO FUN!!!! :eek: I pretty much get it by looking at it.