I got a reply from her and she seems to being doing things just right. She's got good dry wood and hates the fact that she has to choke the stove...
I found her on facebook and sent her a message about the site. Told her if she had time to stop by, we'd love to have her! She's only about 45mins...
Thanks Dg. I forgot to post that link!
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/video/?_osource=SocialFlowFB_PHBrand#!/news/local/Neighbor-Files-Lawsuit-Over-Wood-Burning-Stove/288122811...
Ahhh you did the whole "i'll just run over this sapling" then "whooooaa nelly!" :hair: Been there done that. No pics though lol
Thanks guys! Outside temp is 12deg, currently have it burning on level 2 and the room is 72deg and climbing.:fire: Baby piney is asleep in her...
We're burnin! I feel like I'm finally in the club now :D :hair::hair: Thanks for sticking with me through all the questions and venting about my...
17F out with a full load of red oak and sass. The ol volcano is cruising along at 500. It's about 140deg in the basement and 68 up here:coffee: ....
Glad ya made it over tiger! :thumbs:
That'd be awsome! Now im not trying to take away from the FHC hoodie sales. Just wanted to mention these after putting mine to the test. Work paid...
Just curious if anyone else has worn their stuff? I recently got one of their "double thick" hoodies and holy cow is it a serious sweatshirt! I've...
Duhhh i meant to type "hastings" :picard:
Wish i had a report other than it being used as an end table for now. Still waiting on one length of pipe :mad: . Can't get through the roof...
Heyy it looks like the same thing i hit! Pic is kind of gross so i just linked it ;)...
Nice work 99! Looks like some primo stuff.
31F and droppin steady with a 25mph wind. Burnin oak and oak andddd oak. Well pretty much all i have is oak. Might be a bit of sass mixed in...
what is this "enough" you speak of?? :cool: :rootintootin:
Looks like red oak to me. Maybe it was almost dead standing before it was knocked down?
Thanks for the concern bob. We have a little room to move that sofa further away if the heat seems too much. It's actually 7" away right now....
Sorry to hear dave. Praying for you and your wife's family