Sacrilege!
11lbs. I picked up at the butcher I go to often after hours, He and the boys were having a couple out back. Lucky for me he was feeling...
[ATTACH]
Never had anybody say anything about smoke but have had plenty of people say that “it feels nice in here” when they enter.
Some hump day humor [MEDIA]
Ruh-ro raggy. My chopsticks broke! [ATTACH]
That is a terrible job! Nothing worse than hot mouse pizz blowing in your face.
I thought there was a mouse thread but I couldnt find it. Half of one of my sheds is a chicken coop. I guess I won’t be storing my snowblower in...
[ATTACH] You could fit a lot of firewood in those buckets. The people at Milton cat are pretentious azzhats!
Lots of computerization there.
[ATTACH]Look at that grain, she’s as smooth as a baby’s bottom.
Cold Trigger Finger stick with what works, the epa stuff is bogus! I’ll duck for flying shoes!
28 NH blend in the box. The 4-8 inch prediction amounted to an inch of crust. Lame!
[ATTACH] Buddy has a 3.5 f150 with the oil pan leak. Been to the dealer 3 times. He was tellin me about this aftermarket pan that’s gonna fix it….
My aunt makes a bouillabaisse every year for Christmas Eve. Alway look forward to a couple bowls. Yum
[MEDIA]
[ATTACH] Shop stove is cranking, tunes playing finish fumes in the air. Just waiting for the snow!
Don’t let brenndatomu catch you using that can of starting fluid…
[ATTACH] Digging the bricks!
I once went after a stove listed on Craigslist when I got to the guys house he had two stacks of steel stoves under tarps and a small shop filled...