Yeah, that was last night. Some Benadryl and time she was back to her happy less swollen self. I think mom is still traumatized.
While there may not be a county line part number for the o ring you could take the valve apart and go to a hardware, automotive or hydraulic shop...
[ATTACH] Seems this one is allergic to shellfish. That was fun. As you can tell by the scar on her forehead she is tough, her mamma on the other...
I’m not sure of the draw to them but have seen similar up for the same money. A buddy married into a family with a lake side cabin that was...
26f and raining here. Weird. merry Christmas.
That looks awesome!
[ATTACH] Harvested yesterday, yum!
She’s been in the hot tub for a bit. [ATTACH]
Smoked half ham from my boy, with a sweet mustard mop.
[ATTACH]
In Nebraska on Christmas Eve …:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Ahem, fellas :rofl: :lol::thumbs: 5-7 min per side until flakey spice depends on what I got or fresh dill or rosemary or thyme if I can get it....
Yup never jumped on the fakebook band wagon.
Down to us 4 and my folks…. We gonna eat good! What a headache! We are home for the foreseeable future, time for a cocktail
Well sounds like I’ll be hacking another hunk off, lil sis and fam got the Rona…
I keep a steel rake in the bed of the truck to drag stuff to the back.
Wife and kids had something going on today so I decided to open my secret Santa gift while getting the stove going after work. I received a...
[ATTACH] While I don’t have a fire place and have tools that work great for my stove I have recently acquired theses two fireplace sets. They were...
Musta had a short drive! :thumbs:
If your into YouTube and wranglestar he has a video about these. [MEDIA]