I have had the same issue not only do you get a crappy old tank that has been painted they only fill it half way…
It’s ok to burn joints but not firewood?
Homemade fire starters...on the cheap. You are in good company!
Maybe contact these folks, they make some sweet ice shanty’s on skis…Northern Fabrication Solutions |
When we got up this morning my son looked out the window and said “fog again, we already had fog”. For years we always went ice fishing g New...
Hot Reuben Dip Like this? That sounds good!
Every time I go you use the tub of joint compound I have on the shelf it’s dried out and I usually find out after the trip to the building supply...
I always enjoyed it. In the fall the extended family would get together and fill the wood shed or basements at each other’s house. Grandmother...
Wife’s friend totaled a Prius following gps down an unmaintained road. Tore the battery right out from underneath. :rofl: :lol:
Pretty sure my folks brought us there when we were visiting relatives in Austin. I remember that pit vividly, I was far to young to appreciate it.
Those Alaskan umhw sleds look pretty slick too. Kinda pricy. Not really locally available. Northern Sled Works
A mulching mower would work in the yard but we have stonewalls all around that collect a bunch of leaves. Raking or blowing out has been my...
Those timber sleds are pretty cool. It would be a fun project, pretty straight forward couple sets of old snowmobile skis and some square stock. I...
Stinny had a sweet set up where he strapped skis to the log. Least it looked sweet to me.
I blame Eric VW he tee’d it up!
BUGS :hair:
Push through with adjustable 4 way and a log lift in my dreams the Speeco 25ton gets the job done in real life.
But it’s a deal. 11% off…
Mid Century Modern Wood Burning Freestanding White Cone Fireplace :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: