Anybody seen the sign lately?
[ATTACH]
I’ll give you a smokin deal on an ht3000….
That wood don’t look too bad!
We lost our crusty ground cover last weekend in the rain .
What for?
The big electric box wedge at the end is bad azz!
Lol! Good stuff!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Had some mice get in mine over the summer. I hate them bastages!
What a terrible problem to have!
Yup, I have exchanged a few out of date thanks at the local gas station. I’ll look in the cage and if there is some new tanks I’ll go back with a...
Eat This Much, your personal diet assistant looks like it’s pretty much all salt… I’ll bet it’s good tho. I’m guilty of using more salt than I...
No nutrition label?
Spent a good part of the morning putting together a light fixture my wife got from wayfair cost over a hundred bucks. The hardware is so soft it...
isn’t there a fair amount of salt in the umami powder?
Never really thought about the toxicity of the paint…I did think I could identify my wood by the paint if anybody ever split with my splits…....
[ATTACH] Love it! Here’s my boy from a few years ago.
Isn’t it the plan to get rid of local police anyways?
[ATTACH] Here is my super high tech marking system. A piece of hardwood flooring ( because it was laying around some times I use a regular old...
Does anybody give a chit anymore?