That guy sure was quick to defend himself. Too bad those things happen.
I dare say you are right at home here! Only one thing missing, a four footed fur friend.
stayed home with the dogs. Had the TV on the Boston Pops. No boomer sounds so the dogs were not restless. They were resting at my feet, but...
Went shopping today and came home with a new KIA Soul. It is going to be my run around car. Here is a picture of one like mine. [IMG] I have...
Looks like an Ewok to me [IMG]
"I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, One Nation under God, Indivisible, with...
Once again, beautiful pictures, fantastic fur friends, and I thank you for sharing.
Smart, very smart! :thumbs:
You can plant sweet alyssum as a companion plant. They attract insects that will destroy cabbage worms. Stop Cabbage Loopers in Your Garden
Interesting story. The is some reason for a mailbox in a Garden. It is where you put your hand tools and gloves. Very handy for that.
Can't imagine just walking off and leaving those. Who knows what story is behind those tools. Good that you found them and put them back in service.
I wait about 8 he. Out from when I took my meds, then I might have one ice cold beer. I have done that a few times this year and see no impact....
Much better with the closet door closed!:yes:
I often just want to know where something came from. i.e UPC Barcodes - Where Products Come From
Not so fast, I think it is 66 for SSAN If you collect before then, you are really limited in the amount you can earn. Otherwise you have to pay...
I don't know how you muscled those rounds up on the trailer. My knees won't allow for much over 30 lbs.
There used to be a chitload of bottles on the roadside until that return bill came in. Even now, I see "pickers" looking for bottle money....
:headbang:, :makeitrain"
I was rushed also. I was very happy to leave home. I was buying my own clothes when I was 14. I'm 70, thing were much different back when I...