I could easily go along with that, esp. at that price point.
Been cleaning and long over due picking up and thinning stuff out. At times it seems I am making more of a mess than I am getting rid of. I...
I remember them. I hope the mother dog is getting a rest after having two litters back to back. Beautiful dogs.
I have a question for cat lovers. I have 6 indoor cat. That keeps me busy cleaning cat boxes. The cat litter I get is in 40 bags. Heavy for...
I think I have done that, or at least something like that when I dressed out some chickens. (many many years ago)
[ATTACH]
Smart Dog [MEDIA]
[ATTACH] This looks like it would be really good for a summer picnic etc.
Remember to declare it on your income tax!
:yes:
This I have to agree with 100%! Some of those $ 360/ton pellets may burn a little cleaner and may give 6% more heat. But do the math. Then...
No rain here (yet) drove through some on my way home from Lewiston. Litchfield has some. My garden could use some rain.
how can it get much better than to have free wood delivered!:thumbs:
Hate forest fires, but it used to be a way that nature renewed the forest. I have been in California and seen the fires. The evening sky and...
I don't know how anyone can hold out so long. When I make up my mind to buy a vehicle, I have it in my driveway by nightfall.
Dennis, is that red pine?
Among the firs visible early spring blooms. [IMG] fruit is very small and close to the blossom stem. When picking them, grab at the top and pull...
There has been a doe hanging around here for the past several weeks. She seems to be eating all the time. Hunting around here has been limited to...
Retired! Now you really will work hard. All those round to its are just waiting for you and the lists just get longer.