Eating cucs and summer squash. Tomatoes are slow to set, but I was late with them. Have a couple plants over 5 ft tall. Green tomatoes will be...
I'm late, (getting more frequent for me) Here is hoping you had a good birthday. Just keep on celebrating it. [MEDIA]
Eat out and have take out way too often. Food at home is always way better, even if I have to cook it. Wife loves take out, but not to eat out....
I grow it every year. I'll eat it so long as it has something else with it. My wife likes it boiled, served with butter salt and pepper. Yuk!
You know what, current thinking is that the NATURAL animal fats are OK for you. If fact better for you. It is all the processed fats that are...
Fantastic, Yum Yum
I love berries and real whipped cream. Cool whip is hydrogenated vegetable oil. try this:[IMG] See If you you don't like the taste and your...
[ATTACH]
Nice project. Remember, you need to set aside some time to enjoy it.
[IMG] got a chuckle from this!
Wondering is will711 saw this one! [IMG]
If your garden weeding has gotten out of hand, try using a weed wacker to keep the weeds down. You can do this over and over or lay mulch down on...
Best of luck and success with the Taurus. Just think of all the money you will have saved if you are able to fix it yourself.
I always get it from Amazon, it is just the handling of the 40 lb bag or box. Not easy to pour. I have to scoop it from the bag, then I mix it...
gardens are growing [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here is one of just Molly [ATTACH]
Molly (Black Lab) and Max (Chocolate Lab) enjoying the summer days. They follow me where ever I go, seldom ever out of sight. [ATTACH]
Mahogany floor. beautiful wood. Hope it works out for you.
That is what we always called them. [IMG] While in the grub stage, they raise hell with you lawn and gardens. I've had seedlings cut right off....
If I were able to get as much as she did, esp with her many jobs. I would be happy to l show it off. She has done a fantastic job with her yard...