I'll send a PM for that.
That is great. Wish I could get my BP down. It is killing my kidneys. I spill protein. Norma is is 30, and I am spilling 430. Take four...
[ATTACH] Those are good dog pictures. I have a black lab. Very hard to get a decent picture of a black lab. Have to have good lighting and no...
All I got for UTC was a reference to time. :tears: It's OK, I don't think my brain can take it anyway.
Looks impressive. I hope the heat is impressive also.
Ok, I'll look them up.
UTC, class 10 tf card with NOOBS, and Raspbian. The only part I understood was that you did something to the computer. No idea is it software...
Can you translate that into English?
I bought that warranty. It is a lot of $$$ but when you live on a fixed income, you don't want surprises.
I can understand that. Esp. with high end cars. I no longer buy high end vehicles. I have to say that the ones I have now, the Grand Caravan,...
The Lipitor gives additional cardiac protection even if your lipids are normal. The potential side effect is muscle aches and pains brought on...
I hate those calls, but it is the way they do it. I want numbers. Numbers I know. Like saying you are getting good gas mileage but no...
I sold my truck. Will haul smaller loads in the van or have them delivered. cheaper than owning a truck. I can buy MWP for a very reasonable...
Happy Birthday smoke show
I was wondering how that made the news. Like saying a robin was seen on my lawn. Bobcats are regular visitors around here. I would have thought...
I have two feeders going at one time, but the hummers seem to fight off each other. I can stand right next to the feeder and they still come....
What a mess. I hope insurance helps out. That looks like one of those weed silver maples. So brittle, they will fall apart under their own weight.
Oh what a breakfast that must have been!:drool:
I have a bit over a ton in the garage. I'll buy as I burn this winter. Son gets upset when I use the space in the garage when I really don't...
Happy Birthday schoondog I hope you have a good one!