You are very fortunate to be able to line up the help like that. Nice jobs, (as usual)
Bought a whole new set of appliances for our new kitchen two years ago. Bought all Whirlpool SS. Gas stove. Microwave, dishwasher and Frigerator....
Now that makes you sick doesn't it
I am more than blessed with good insurance, I also have the VA to use. I have no complaint about either one. I do have issues with the local...
I don't know, but does US Stove outsource any of they stoves?
My experience with Martins Point has been nothing short of outstanding. Both in the billing and the pharmacy departments. Among provider...
what is it you are suspecting?
You can keep all your WHACKs right down there, also, you can have all the WHACKS intended for this area. I have to tell you though, in Maine,...
very impressive. Thank you for sharing. :thumbs:
My older desk top computer had a sudden death. I had recently moved it to the new room that was our porch. I poked around a bit. consulted with...
I stopped by Lowes this afternoon. None of their pellets were out for me to see, but I did see tons of what I think are pellets in their back...
also from Lowes, [ATTACH]
i'm hoping others will chime in on some other wood carvings
Oh, that must have been delicious. I love sea scallops, esp. cooked to a crispy brown in butter on the flat surfaces. We had fresh beans from...
Hay, I love Harman cool aid. More more more! You know that old saying, "once you have tried a Harman, you never go back!"
I have seen a lot of wood carvings from logs and stumps. this one is really inspiring: [ATTACH]
Best Rabbit Recipes
Had Green Beans from our garden tonight. My grandson came right up and helped pick them. So we have summer squash, cucumbers, beans, and chard...
here is my boy, Max. He tore his ACL when he was two. We had it repaired but he never was the same after that. Then he got heavy (like me)...
I don't think there is any real concept of what it is like to not be able to afford their taxes, their energy programs etc. I see these things...