very wise to know where you food comes from. I wont eat tilapia now that I know better. I get my fish from the local butcher shop who only gets...
I can only think that it is the salt, but sardines in water are 200mg which is low. In oil, 400 mg and higher in mustard. You'll need to review...
Only ran the AC twice this year. Hardly worth it. Mostly ran it to get the humidity down. All this talk of the summer being hot. Must have...
That one of her on the brush pile with the mountains in the background is an outstanding picture. I would have that one made up special if it...
Hope you get to enjoy your efforts for many years to come.
Pt patient and get the stove you really want. My first stove was a bargain, but then again, no Harmans were to be available for months to come....
Your wild one will eat a hamster. Hamsters can bite, and they are escape artist. 5 of my six Himalayan cats are of the Rag doll type. They go...
Now can't you see this popcorn being served at the theater! [MEDIA]
I usually let snakes slither on, but one that strikes out has gotta be done under. Sound advice, never, but never stick you hands into the...
I am really impressed with this one. [MEDIA]
I recall the one you put in. You did it when it hot and humid and I was afraid you would hurt yourself doing it. Seems you were digging your...
Son bought a plow for the truck! yes! His plow, his nickle. He has it for his chevy 2500. Nice set up.
:BrianK:loosen and have hire it done. :makeitrain" Don't want to risk falling through it.:pain:
USAA can and did a house insurance inspection. First time ever for them in 28 years. Took a while. Lots of questions, measuring, and...
I hope you shared some with him.
Looks like fun. FYI, there is a man with an outside sales (at College Carryout on Mt. Vernon Ave in Augusta) who sells Tie Dye clothing. He...
Stinny ,, Did you have anything to do with this? [MEDIA]
Suggestion for the apple trees. If the weeds and grass are all you are concerned with, just pull the grass away and keep them mulched. I would be...
You, me and most everyone else I have spoken with about their tomatoes. Just hope we don't get an early frost. Also, those cool damp mornings...
Did you grow the cucumbers?