You do good work for all of us Grizzly Adam Thank you. I haven't seen much about you activities this summer, you must have all your time...
better get cracking on a plan. Looks like this winter will not be mild. You know how cold and snowy it can get around here. I have propane and...
taxes are horrid, look how it is for seniors who are on fixed incomes, but the local schools keep heaping on cost increases and say it is...
I am not sure about it, but the guy who put my new furnace in now works for them and does calls.
20 Hilarious Vet Signs That Will Have You Howling With Laughter
Sound like the quotes I got from Augusta Fuel. Try Fielding.
for fishing enthusiast: FREE Bass Smasher 6 Segment Swimbaits
GARLIC DILL REFRIGERATOR PICKLES PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES COOK TIME: 5 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 15 MINUTES SERVINGS: 2 JARS INGREDIENTS 3 1/2 cups...
Just talk to those living south of the Mason Dixon Line. Their winter is more tolerable, but you and I wouldn't do well in the depth of the...
right' god thing is i haven't seen any early leaf turn or drop
For that, I am worthless. Hell of a thing to say, but it is the way it is. I picked veggies from the garden today. Took me a good part of the...
Did Floyd get to come with you?:whistle:
Pete, our Walmarts are not like that at all. Our clerks are polite and no different from our neighbors. Just the way life is around here.
Sometimes, sometimes not!:headbang:
You be very careful with that pear tree. Not worth getting ill or worse over. I was with a very stubborn uncle who wanted to dig up a stump on...
Thanks, she is 44 but still a good looker in my mind. Her kids are grown, one in college and one on her own.
The bright area on the backside of the trees, is that water?
Love the pictures. I haven't been over there since my mother passed. She always wanted to go for a ride. NH is always good for a place to go for...
Grandkids went raking blueberries today. Did really well. Their first time out raking them. [ATTACH]
here we are with our daughter at her wedding this past Saturday. [ATTACH]