That is too bad, you are going to have to cover for her now!
And now we are not doing any canning. I would like to, but I get "comments" that just makes it hard to do it. What little I get now, I can buy...
There it is friends, Just like family get togethers and public dinners. Go for what interest you and leave the rest right where it is. I get...
I swear that little one looks like it is enjoying the trip on the surfboard.
So easy to grow. I have a crop of it to pick and dry for my 6 cats.
I haven't had anyone but just once who came in uninvited. With two big dogs, I get a lot of notice, Most of the time. I just installed a totally...
Bragging about a 25 pound hopper, that is like bragging about having 25 cents instead of 50 cents. :loco: :crazy:
I like the idea of having a hoodie option. When I used to be on call, the hospital would schedule any overflow to the on call person. Mide you,...
i would love to do some canning but n0 place to store whatever i make
What ever option you go with, you must be able to keep the house warm in the event you are away, or sick or have something that limits wood...
That is a nasty cut. Glad he is ok. No tendons cut? Tell him we wish him a speedy recovery please.
I went from a full beard to a Goatee. It was a compromise with the dermatologist. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Fill us in when you have time. I trust he is OK
Happy Birthday Well Seasoned , Enjoy this beautiful day.
I grow fresh Catnip. My six house cats go crazy with it.
[MEDIA]
Here is a game for the next get together. [MEDIA]
[MEDIA] real cute.
19 slightly confusing but hilarious signs from around the world
Good sleeping weather last night. Air is really good this morning. Really hate seeing summer pass. I haven't gone or done much at all, but that...