Its my 441 cm. Start a bidding war:p
I'm guessing elm as described and with the darker heart wood as pictured. I think hydraulic splitters were invented because of elm.
For the raker gauge, you would need one for every size pitch you own right? Is there a poor man's raker gauge? i.e. a flat piece of something...
How about an 038 Mag (super conversion) but no flippies and MUCH cheaper? Not the prom queen
Yes, definitely a scam. Same pic/ ad has been used for years.
Except for the fact that she looks like mini-me and when anyone reminds her, she says "I wish I looked like mom." Can't blame her there.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
What's the marinade??
So is it safe to come out and say I've done this before too now? :emb: Vice grips & channels locks are my favorite tools after duct tape, bungee...
She's a good kid, eager to see all the stuff I've got going on. She even splits kindling with me holding a hatchet and her swinging a dead blow...
My 4.5 yr old had her pre-K graduation a few weeks back. This was her "yearbook" blurb. I'd be lying if I said it didn't bring a tear to my eye!...
I had to look it up, the lift specs on that x575 are impressive, 700+ lbs ?! Can I get a grapple in orange please?
I'm fully expecting this to happen... but if I can save it the time is now. If I can't then a new set is inevitable and should last me for quite...
Nate your numbers look correct. The rim is a wheel, so new wheel is $120 plus mounting and whatever. They are 1 piece to my knowledge.