x2 all around Something about equipment that I use, I feel better about it if I buy it broken and fix it and break it, then buying it new and...
Price? If I were to buy a flywheel splitter, it would be a Super Split. The 2 handed thing could be defeated and I'm sure 99% of owners will....
Get a baseline from your MM by using a piece of KD scrap or the palm of your hand. Depending on where the KD was should be like 11%+/- a couple...
Does he have 2-stroke basic repair down yet? Congrats, tons of fun, tons of work!
A sharp chain and proper tune. You've got me beat!
If you can.... just feather the throttle to keep it going and start turning L one way or the other. I tend to lean out L to get the engine to...
Everything is so nice and clean!
Haha, you have some pull, eh?
Nice ending to that vid BrianK!
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Am I the only one who needs pics of wife? :eek:
Very good point. All this mowing talk has me thinking... turf install?!
Sure, I'll do the camera work... when can I expect you? :whistle: Summer & splitting = no fun. Plan will be to bang out a cord a week and get...
Yes sir, just under 3 full days. Of course they had to wait until the weather warmed up to green light me. Bugs and poison oak got the best of...
Sister is putting in a pool so I was glad to help do some of the tree work. Closest 8 trees are gone, 2 of the largest were dropped by a pro...
That's funny stuff, my wife came over to see it and she was chuckling.
You can find a deal, they are out there. I got a B2100 HSD 4wd with FEL and only 500 hours for $6k. Used mowers are everywhere as are most...
Ok, I'll try it again. You guys are much more experienced than me. Pinging can't be cured by anything other than octane and timing.... Right?...
I dont know, when I just bought my 346xp it was definitely pinging with 87 and a fresh mix. 93 and no problems and I havent switched back. Could...
Plymouth... turkeys.... am I the only one? I hate those damm turkeys, they are everywhere. These aren't the kind you want to eat.