Was it a single axle trailer? How'd you manage the blowout? A little duct tape, good as almost new.
Got it rookie1, thank you sir!
I did, that nut was backed off already and flush with crank end in the pic. My hammer was too big so that's what stopped me from popping it off....
Nice work, if I ever move I'd have a hard time parting with my wood pile. It takes a lot of work to get 3+ years ahead, and I'm not quite there...
I haven't but will as its a simpler, and less prone to error task. I did pull the plug and tip the saw over and repeatedly pull, expecting a...
Great pic!
I need to grab a piece of stock from work as the nut and crank are too deep to get at. [IMG]
I did not touch this flywheel... Nor have I ever on any saw so I am here for some hand holding. Got to put the wee ones to bed soon and clean up...
I've never had to mess with removing the flywheel nor fixing a sheared key, but I think that is what I am looking at. The backstory : I bought a...
This year it is the winter moth caterpillar and they have decimated the leaves on many trees. I doubt the cherry blossom in out front yard can...
Don't ask me! I have 3 sheds and the lower deck that have become shelter for a family of groundhogs. After I saw 4 babies, it was time they...
You, sir, are a hard worker. :axe::drunk:
Its like oak hell and hoarder's heaven. I hate the heat, give me 30 degrees and some dry gloves and I can cut all day. 80+ and I'm quitting in a...
Trimmer is fixed. Not easy finding the proper arbor bolt but I did. This fix was 2+ months in waiting. Backed into a tight spot with the...
So it owes you nothing... Fix it! Fuel lines or carb rebuild is cheap. Just got 2 of my FIL's trimmers revived tonight. These things are...
What Dex said is my guess. Late spring to summer very different tune than winter. I have some saws that are very picky between seasons and...
Sweet, unfortunately I only have the cordless rake version, which really sucks operating. :D
Chris, we are going to need some pics of that grapple. I agree, a couple pins to pull the bucket is no big deal if not doing it often. Also...
This is where I'd go with 1/4 turns on L. Start in one direction and take mental notes, then do the same opposite direction. Once running, dial...
Granny gear, love it... that must be like stage 3? :thumbs: