Good question reckless, I just shut down the burner without emptying. I'm not so sure it matters with all that water in your well that you get...
You've got that right papadave. My wife gave me until late afternoon to get stuff done. Loading up that first trailer load took close to an...
Nice digs man, that little JD is sweet!
Didn't get nearly as much accomplished on the wood pile as I had hoped for. Too much other random stuff to get done and a good amount of family...
Not a solo but an Echo twin... I can grab it if anyone wants it. http://southcoast.craigslist.org/grd/4544796933.html
You are paying for the paint IMO.
Firebroad nailed it, missed this post earlier. Have shocked mine twice in 7 years. I use 2 gals of straight bleach and let it sit overnight, the...
They forgot "custom paint job"
Definitely checking squish this time, but I don't have thick enough solder on hand. Why no ring on the piston to check squish? Just easier? The...
Likewise, spike60 treated me well when I bought my only brand new saw. Excellent price including shipping. Seeing as though a 346xp is gold,...
Ok so I was bored and didn't feel like fighting bugs. Neighbors backpack blower was flooded. No fun there, so he got a good razzing. So, time...
I bought the puller, the generic one wasn't setup right for this kind of flywheel. Stay tuned... Neighbor just brought me his backpack blower,...
The 455 is a pig, very big for what it is, so you might be surprised. PHO, and that 455 is about 1.5lbs lighter than an 038, 441, or 460. I...
I don't pull trailers often but mostly single axle stuff and relatively small, but a blowout on one of those loaded scares me a bit. I need a new...
Dex, you trolling? Oslo - Bring the 455 over and we can gut that muffler and re-tune. Make your decision after that, but it's never going to be...
You guys and your pretty saws..... :p (make me jealous) So you bid on the beauty on ebay? You must be in the poor house now! Hey, dibs on that...
That's the same idea mweba showed in his vid. I grabbed some aluminum stock from work to act as your bolt, bottomed to the flywheel nut backed...
Yep, that's plan C if the generic puller doesn't work out.
Whack a mole not working, so I am going to wait on the puller.
Understood, I think rookie1 was just suggesting it may be very obvious before even pulling. Yes the inner bore is threaded, set up for that...