Pretty sure the 141 was cat and not very easily gutted (crimped halves on the muffler.) Guy has had one on CL for $140 for close to a year. When...
That's too clean to cut any wood with. You should have bought mine :p What size bar is it shown with?
I find the best settings on a 141 to be the dumpster.
:eek:
Ayup
Nice sample! Is it a Homelite thing that the fuel/ bar oil need to be in such a difficult spot to fill up?
My dog got fixed up yesterday and we should have gone sooner as what was just a gash looked to be clearly infected. $500 later (plus 2 followups...
I have a CRKT M16, best knife I have owned. Very reasonable price, especially since I tend to lose a knife annually. I think this one is going...
Arghhhh, it arrived and it's too big! damm it, should have gone with the eBay link with the 2 different threads. Will call them in the morning...
To be clear, this was never intended to be a pit bashing thread. I mentioned the other breed to paint a picture of the hopelessness a 3.5 month...
The aggressor was female. It seemed futile to punch such a strong dog. From the angle I had, I finally gave in and ripped the dogs jaws off...
That's all the info, break it up from the outside, plan your moves with another..... Pup had no hope but for help, blindsided aggression....
I see a trailer build in your future... :) How many acres you sitting on?
So my little pup got welcomed to the cruel world today at around 3.5 months. Asked my buddy if it was ok to bring the pup along to a cookout,...
Tastes like chicken [IMG]
I am waiting for either my push mower or rider to die. The push sounds like its about to throw a rod, but the damm thing hasn't yet. Once one of...
Pulled out the smoker, only used it once before. Getting prepared for a little pre-4th smoking action. [IMG] [IMG]
Ditra? That stuff is awesome to work with, just be prepared to pay! OP - I'd get down to the first subfloor, but I'm no pro. Something about...
I looked at the pics and ran downstairs... But those marks wiped right off with my finger, piston top is smooth. The flywheel puller is slated to...
First time I've heard of/ seen a potato bomb.... but it looks bomb!! Is the potato just cored and stuffing sauteed then wrapped in bacon?