I found some leaves on it, and it looks like the locust leaf, little oblong thing like a football without a pointy tip. Free, cut and no brush......
When it rains it pours, this one I just loaded after an arborist took it down in my sister's yard. Got another small load to grab so a heavy half...
Single keyway, I read about the A & B. Keep in mind I've never touched the flywheel, and my BIL sure as hell didn't. It previously cut a good...
Wow, can someone please start a "before selling a saw, this is how I get them purdy" thread? That thing looks brand new!
Uh oh Dex, that Sugi looks great on Chvymn99's! And his even cuts wood! I have an aversion to the 60cc class, but man these things are nice and...
Mick Ultra - must be on a diet :cheers:
Whoaaaa... you cutting that with an 021?
Symptoms from first post: In a nutshell, it is harder to pull than normal. I was able to get it to run, but it was rough. The pull cord...
I am clearly no saw guru, but is this common with a coil type ignition? I'm about to put this up in the classifieds as an 038 in a box. :headbang:
So the $1.80 puller worked like a charm. However, sure looks like the key is good to me.... Help!!?!! Ignition related? [IMG] [IMG]
Nice, right into the jet sled! I am waiting for mine to completely fall apart, then I'll build it up proper like you guys do.
This is for my cleanup on the 038 with the (presumed) sheared flywheel key. HD did not have anything from what I saw in this area. I'm going to...
Digging up an old thread but a good bump. Where do you guys get the "Emory cloth" and the brown scotch brite?
Looks great. So neat and tidy too. Did you train her to be a good stacker or is she a natural? I'm taking notes.
Very cool! Beats a toaster!
I bought a 25" to fit my 038M and it swaps over to the 441C-M. After seeing it on the 441 I wish I had the 28". I know some have mixed feelings...
Math problems not your strong suit? :p
I adapted your little marinade for a quick sautee of some crappy steak I bought at BJs. Threw in some ginger and a whole bunch of veggies over...
Replacing the fuel line was fun on this saw. Have you looked in the fuel line? Your won't rev up/ die scenario could likely be an air leak and...
:hair: Awesome deal, so glad I found this thread late and just racked up $500 in vet bills. I'm going to need to RSS feed all Killian's posts......