I like the fact that you borrowed Mastermind's wardrobe for the vids. :p
Looks awesome! No matter how small the stone, it is always a lot work.
Nice idea on the golf ball. How about a decent sized cork from a wine bottle? I'm more inclined to have that on hand than golf balls.
Teaches you to set down a rag... put it on the gravel! Sounds great, it has that "bell in the muffler" sound that I hear on some Stihl equipment....
That place looks awesome. Your in-laws definitely were talented folks. Thanks for sharing.
I bought this but have stabbed my shin more than the piece of wood I am aiming for. You pay shipping and give me $5 for a beer. PM me and we can...
Nice work, whereabouts in Mass? Been mixing a cord of pine in every year. Always easy to come by, and eases the burdens of scrounging the hardwoods.
C'mon, here's the one you want... :D http://www.getsaws.com/H_specs.html
:):thumbs:
I don't see a mess, but I think a BEAR set up camp on your garage floor. Looks friendly at least.
Take lots of pics, you have a beautiful homestead. Working around nap time, I hear ya, not much doing.
I don't know why, but that is just a great quote! :thumbs: We ditched cable after the 2nd year of paying for garbage content. People see the...
damm, cats outta the bag. Might have to keep you on your toes and throw some junk on the classifieds first. No early bidders!
Its a creamsicle flavored 70cc variant. If you follow any of my posts in the chainsaw forum, you can rule one out very quickly.
I like this place. Once the saw arrives one will be leaving the stable with the classifieds here as first stop. I just can't promise to get it...
Definitely not red oak, inundated with that here. The heartwood is a much lighter color, more yellow than red, so salmon may be appropriate...
:saw::saw::saw::saw:
Its those elusive, wicked backordered, stickers.
In for 1 !! Whatever you do, don't come to your senses. :D
I'm always jealous of you guys hauling trees while I am handling rounds. Winch it up or something bigger on site?