I was going to say on that model you don't.... But then you hit me with the real deal pump.
Oh yes, got here last Thursday and it was packed nicer than it would have left the factory. I started her up just because but have been waiting...
You trolling? :hair:
paint color?
Nope. I grabbed a Mastermind'd 372xp from HittinSteel. But I only have bigger Stihl bars, so that is a bar adapter from Homelite410 on AS....
This came yesterday... which only means its a matter of finding an hour to let the new girl eat. [IMG] Thanks again @HittinSteel for my first...
Yep, stinky job. I always remember being told fill them to 38lbs and shut her off. That was 10+ years ago, the tanks seem heavier now. :p
No pics?? Sounds like a dream to me. Did Jessica Alba shuck them for you too?
I've built 2 sheds (see my avatar for one.) They take time and some skill (I'm a jack of all trades, master of none.) While I save a ton of...
What was your "mild porting" recipe?
I've gotten better at just saying no thanks to every freebie or great deal to be had. Got any nice finish guns up for sale?? Or staple style,...
The only 025 I touched had the fixed H jet carb. Does the 250 have adjustable?
Because I like this crowd. I am almost 3 years C/S/S with possibly half of year 4 sitting here to waiting for the S&S part. No need to check,...
I just replaced the fuel line this evening as it had a small crack. I can take better pics in the morning, but I want to move this thing out soon...
Who wants it? It kind of works... my palm measures in the 30's and KD is anywhere from single digits to 13%. Firewood wood sometimes gives...
$60? That's probably what shipping cost on that beast! You like the old girls eh?
St Louis with a rub found here about 4 hours in, pre sauce. Only my 2nd time smoking ribs but the kids and I approved. Pear tree that had to...
Ok, kidding aside... As a firewood guy one 60cc saw would work for me. But then when that one saw craps out in the middle of felling a tree......
If you've got big wood, you'd understand. :p
I can smell it from here!!!!