I'm gonna be really upset if one of our MANY professional woodstacking members doesn't at least have an honorable mention in this contest!...
Excellent idea, I've wanted to do this very same thing with a big cabin boat trailer that I have for years, just never had the time to do it....
Let it season for a year or so, and use it for you shoulder seasons (fall and spring), save the good stuff for the real cold weather. That way,...
I think Czed touched on one of the most important points when he said about looking at the exhaust and intake ports on the Hutzl/FarmerTec...
Well done my friend, hats off to you and your hard work. I bet Woodwidow is glad to have her husband back! After all that hard work!
You guys get ALL the good deals!! I'll say this much......after meeting fuelrod at the NE GTG last week and seeing what a great guy he is, he's...
Good post! I'll only say this much, as many of you already know I'm a "winter guy", I love the winter.......I hope that the winter of 2018-19 is...
Never heard of that brand, but the price ain't too bad!
Fantastic! Welcome to your new obsession.....FHC!! Glad to have you aboard!
Looks like a great time, have a safe trip!
We could use cookies from that popple tree we took down! "Porto-potty popple pieces placed perfectly parallel to the potty pallet plumb the...
It literally scared the "chit" out of ya!!
Would have loved to have seen you at the GTG, buddy!
Well, I felt the same about you and Monica, my friend! My only regret is that we didn't have more time.........hoping to bring my wife up here...
Lol, NOOOO....... What I did there was insignificant to the comraderie and friendships that were forged over the event...... I'm just glad to be...
Yeah......in Vermont..... :headbang:
I meant to grab some of that birch too, but I was running off schedule when I left Sunday morning and I forgot. I also forgot to grab a few of...
You can't even imagine! I could spend months and months there and never tire of it...
It wasn't too high, maybe 50 feet or so. Wish the wind wasn't blowing so randomly, or else I'd have dropped the bigger one behind me in those...
That's EXACTY what it is! You come in and have a blast, and when you leave, you have tons of new FAMILY. It's amazing!