I wish I could help, but I haven't any info on the Lombard line. Looks to be in good condition, and worthy to attempt a running restoration on!
I removed three dead ash trees here at the house this week too, down behind my main stacks along the stream. They've been dead for several years...
So much so, the I haven't really taken too many pics, the past couple weeks we've just been slammed..... I hope everyone is well, and dealing...
Welcome to the club, Ixinnailer!
GYSOT! (git you some of that)
My sentiments exactly
Wish I'd have remembered this post the other day, we were close to 100°F here, I'm betting the top of the stacks were at least 10° higher!!
I bought my Echo CS355T at a local dealer, out the door for 4 bills. I think it can be had cheaper on places over the Internet, shop around.
I've owned many different tophandle saws over the years, from old Stihl 015's, to Dolmar 3410's Stihl 192's, 019's, 020's, MS200, and out of all...
The Contra was 106cc, the Contra S (a much rarer version) had a bigger piston and cylinder, it was 138cc. Not sure on the other specs and ratings...
Mulberrys are unique trees, there are males and females. The female trees hold the berries, the males produce no berries. We have a male...
I didn't do any splitting today, but I DID buck a huge silver maple trunk into tabletops for a buddy of mine this morning using the Stihl Contra...
Then there was the mountain man, who used either a bow drill or a pump drill to burn the holes in......
Very cool! Imagine the old pioneers doing all that framing with merely a brace and bit!
Not to toot my own horn, but they were probably the best ribs I've ever eaten. And I'm VERY picky when it comes to ribs. I can't stand them when...
Well there ain't any ribs left over, but we did almost 35lbs of chicken, so there's some of that left....lol
Happy Independence Day to my firewood family! I haven't been around much lately, just too damm busy. We did our annual firepit chicken today,...
Amen, my friend!!
They look like straight clear sections of fir, so it's doable. But still, that's impressive......takes some stamina!
We hit 98° here the other day, only to be chased the next day with TORRENTIAL rain and flooding, the storms we had yesterday afternoon/evening...