Welcome to the club, mr.finn! That's a dandy BW log! I've milled some, I'll agree with most of what's said above. I'll add that you want some...
'zactly!
Welcome to the new modern mantra. This kind of stuff is going to happen worldwide. They have no real idea of the science behind proper...
Just bought this 3 month old 201TC, 3 climbing saddles (one is a brand-new Buckingham), almost 400ft of near-new climbing rope, 400ft of bullrope,...
Here's where we are as of right now.....had two friends of mine who do blockwork every day put the skeleton up for me. They're much faster and...
Thanks for the kind words, brother! It's crazy because when someone shared the link to the buiild, I ended up reading through it again. Looking...
Y'know, I was using the facilities just a bit ago, reading the NZ3000 build thread, and I had to smile....you were always interested in the...
Not yet.....still weighing my options.... Thanks my friend, I appreciate the compliments....but in all reality, I'm my worst enemy when doing...
Lol, I didn't even notice the splitter in the pics, I was like "what's Sav talking about?", then went back through and saw it in the pan picture...lol
That just may happen, if the stars all align properly!
Folks, it's been a very long while since I've posted on this thread. I'm sorry for that. I've been ridiculously busy, and the endless rain...
As some of you know, I started a pizza oven/fireplace project last summer with high anticipation that it'd be done this summer Well, the...
Likewise my friend!
I'm going to try and come out. I'm off that following week....... I was bummed that I missed last year.
Oh, just some guy who has barely had any time to do a single internet thing all summer because I'm so dammed busy....lol Were heading into the...
Good looking stuff, love working that red oak up!
Congrats buddy, you deserve it!! It'll get plenty of use at your place, I'm sure.....
If I may make a recommendation, I'd go with a raised hearth if at all possible.... I'm seriously considering raising the hearth in my kitchen....
Hey, on a serious note, I found an antique Victor trap inside that old stump, I still have it hanging in my shed.....lol And FWIW, those dogs are...
Awesome!