Well, I MIGHT have bought this one last week..... :emb: [ATTACH]
The Norway spruces here have big sap pockets in them....
Spruce is a PITA to work up. Definitely want to use a splitter, if you can. I always run into sap pockets or "resin-voirs" as I call them....
:rofl: :lol: Yeah, I shed a tear or two. But one thing is, I know where the saw went, and he'll be bringing it back to me for tune-ups and...
I routered my red oak anvil stump about 1.5" deep, the anvil sits down inside the top. I was gonna make straps for it but it doesn't move, so I...
We could refine this into our own FHC motto! Great post buddy!
This place is already starting to buzz a little more....kinda like the honeybees getting their winter stores ready!
:jaw: :zip:
That's basically what is happening here.... He's a good friend looking to do some firewooding up at his camp. His family's camp is where I tore...
My wife asked me if I was feeling ill....lol. She sees me buying saws, but NEVER selling them!!
That kind of activity is perfectly normal.....for a firewood hoarder!
Yep.....I'm so bad I'll see certain splits of wood in the stacks when I'm hauling wood into the garage in the winter that I remember splitting or...
You're famous in the firewood world, my friend!! [ATTACH]
Amazing what a little kerosene, an old toothbrush and some compressed air will do.....
It's actually pretty impressive with that ported muffler.....I'll kinda miss it, but that just frees up some space for another saw down the...
.....because I never use it anymore. It's rare that I actually let a chainsaw go. I like hoarding them too much! But the time has come and I'm...
We'd have gladly given yinz some, it's been ridiculously wet here all damm summer. Your garage looks great buddy, hope that muscle heals up fast...
That's a wonderful post, justdraftn. Sad, but wonderful at the same time. Sounds like a dignified woman, I can only hope to have that kind of...
I'm soooo looking forward to splitting and stacking some wood, it's just too damm hot and muggy here yet. Waiting for cooler weather! How's the...
That's my utopia....I fell in love with the White Mountains the very second I saw them! ❤❤❤❤❤