Wonder if Grizzly Adam tfdchief thistle schlot or any other midwesterners can make it in that weekend?
Well done, in true FHC spirit and fashion! I tip my hat to you sir!!
Yep, striped maple.....
They're really good "entry level" saws for firewood'n and medium duty stuff. I hear-tell that there's a mod where you can install a 390 P/C on...
Always blame it on the floor! Great looking stuff, Ray! Thanks for sharing!
That sucks, but you were man enough to own it. Watching the video, seems the lean was favoring the shed some. I'm betting if you'd have...
Lol, I used those rocks to hold up a little blower fan over the stove......
Ask blacksmith, he got me some before. It comes in 50lb bags IIRC
Yes, definitely. I'll probably lay firebrick around the outer perimeter, and use clay around the firepot.
This one has a hand-operated blower as well, I'll use it but I also want to hook up the small electric blower I have for when I want to go faster....
Good stuff, I'm sure you'll get some boards out of that log. Hopefully Jason can come and get some of the firewood...
I'm waiting on the tree work to let up, so I can get this "new-to-me" antique Canedy-Otto forge up and running.....it's pretty much ready to go,...
We work regardless of temperature as well......I'm 45, and every year I feel it more and more, but I'll say the big thing is getting lots of...
Oh, and I'd say 15-18% ain't too bad, that should burn nicely.
Top-covering the wood helps in more ways than one. It's kind-of an endless debate amongst woodburners, some like it, some don't. I'd be screwed...
We've begun the big patio/pizza oven project!
Thank you buddy, that means alot! Did you see the updates to the Pizza oven thread? That's chugging along, slowly but surely....
Thanks buddy, how have you been? Great to hear from ya! That's a stump from the base of a big red oak that blacksmith and I cut down last March....
It's around 360lbs. fishingpol seems to think it's a copy of an old Peter Wright anvil, and I totally believe that to be the case. It's an...
It's depressing, honestly. It's been so rainy here all dammed summer. Trust me, I want to advance it. Hoping to get a chance to work it some...