Once she gets the learning curve figured out on it (what works best for her), send her up here for a few weeks. I've got a ton of wood to split...
Happy anniversary, and I'd say you definitely have yerself a keeper there!
It's a big happy family here! I'm glad you're part of it!
Give it a try, be sure to keep us all posted!
Every stove has a learning curve, just as every new woodburner does as well. It'll take some experimenting for you to figure out exactly what...
I have a good draft, so I've never had a problem with smokey starts.... I like the traditional way of bottom starting myself....
I'd burn it a bit and see if it goes away. I'm betting it's something silly that's creating the smell.....how many good fires have you had in...
Dang Kevin, I'd love to come up but it ain't in the cards this year. The engine in my truck just blew up last weekend, and I've gotta get her...
It's getting ridiculous. And Hurricane Florence is due to affect us next weekend.....praying for our members and their families down on the...
There's a good chance that could be some of the issue. That's a paver brick.....
Also, some pavers look like traditional brick, but aren't the same at all. The colored dies, materials and such are quite different from...
Hmmmmm... You didn't do any repainting on the stove, did you? Are you burning at the moment? I know sometimes after a long summer, my first...
Welcome my friend!
What kind of bricks did you use? Firebrick, or some other kind of brick? Just checking all angles here.... Also, is the wood you're burning...
Welcome to the club, Todd!
Our high temp tomorrow here in Pennsylvania is only supposed to be around 58°F, I'm kinda hoping it chills the wife enought to light up the...
Welcome back, Grahamt! The season is fast approaching here in the States, won't be long now til this place is really buzzing!
Yep, that was my plan originally. On a side note, my buddy loves the saw, said he can't believe how good it runs and cuts.... He said it's...
I'm waiting for some dammed relief from this heat and humidity! This weekend will feel a little "fall-like", if the weatherman actually has it...
I had to replace another tire on the old Taurus this past weekend!!