I was wondering the same thing. Our two boys are still wearing their colors from when they were pups. Yellow on one and red on the other. Going...
Well guys I finally got a little time yesterday to give the mill a try. Not really any issues but a little bit of a learning curve. I had the...
My first guess would be an air-leak. Possible crank seal , maybe a carb boot ? My MS 250 had a similar issue. Seemed to act OK when it was cold...
I run an 18 inch bar ( .325 pitch ) on my 290 and that combination seems to work just about perfect together. I do also have a 20 inch ( 3/8 pitch...
OK , now you have me thinking..... I need to change my user name. This buzz-saw can't even begin to come close to you buZZsaw , you are on...
De-bone and pack in jars with a little salt = 1/2 tsp pints , 1 tsp. quarts ( not table salt ) ; no water 1 inch head space 11 PSI [ 75 minutes...
"Logrite" Cant-hooks and pickaroons Made right here in Connecticut.
:faint::faint::faint: Yikes , that's a monster. A little bigger than I want to play with ; and then there is the metal issue. I am willing to...
Well Brad , I was going to get a hold of you to see what you have been up to. Guess you answered my question. Great little saw , you should be...
:faint: Nice work there. I like the processor and the pile of sawdust next to it tells me it made just a few cuts.
Just a thought but if not climbing then a top handle saw might not be your best choice , sure they are light and compact but are also a dangerous...
Awesome , so glad to hear this. It's going to be a long wait for you. We went through the same thing with the waiting game but worth every second...
iBob , Mine has the 16 inch bar on it. Without checking I am guessing that this is the biggest bar for the 170. With the 16 inch bar you loose...
You don't stop Brad. Nice Job.
I have the 170 , Actually a really great little saw. Never a problem and does better than I would have ever thought. and …………………….wait for...
Good memories right there. Enjoy that while you can.
Just under 2 dollars a gallon for 87 octane lemonade around here. It is usually a little cheaper the next town over but haven't been out much lately.
I hate them myself , a regular cap worked for how many years then someone came up with the bright idea to over-engineer a gas cap. Yeah I know ,...
Looks identical to the" Harbor - Fright " grinder. Years back I do recall a thread on another site about some modifications that seem to make it...
Wow , I am impressed.o_O Welcome to the FHC , PEIBenj