Just stumbled across this thread and haven't had time to go through it all. I currently have two tanks going , down from 5 at one point and had...
:thumbs: Another fine job sir !!
Although I am new at this whole milling thing I can say that a chain with 10 degree angle works just fine . I bought my chains from a member...
That's a great find !!!
I have one I made one day at work when I was bored , works great but can seem a little slow compared to just a hatchet but it is a little safer. I...
You are a Rockstar in firewood hoarding for sure. Another good score for you.:woodsign:
Nicely done sir. Figured you would like the 170.
File = one direction only ! One of the first things that we teach the students in shop class , although you would be surprised at the number of...
I don't think I have ever smoked a " shoulder " , I have always done a " butt " , probably a little more meat on the butt vs. the shoulder cut....
20 each for seals is crazy ! I bought them for an old 029 and the dealer hit me for 7 each. I know that there are aftermarket seals available for...
Oh brother ; now I've heard it all. LOL
Last time I talked to you ; you couldn't even spell Proakrastination :rofl: :lol: Now look at you go. Great job sir. I wouldn't expect anything...
That one on the left with it's head by the food dish looks like it had a really good day , still has a smile. Time is ticking , are you ready???
So what are you trying to say? 2 butts are better than one :thumbs:
Nice job there BRAD. and you told me that the one skill you were lacking was stacking. Sorry I just am not seeing that. Looks awesome!!
You almost forgot you say? One thing for sure is that the eyeball in the lower left corner of your picture didn't forget. Smart guy there and...
Can't ask for a better start to a day than that. Looks like a great day here on east coast ( finally no rain ) and a perfect day to roast your...
I will take some of the weight off your shoulders hillbilly. Looks like this CAD thing might be regional and especially bad around here. It hit...
Well I am guilty of no pictures. I am not the best on taking pictures when I do something. I really need to try to get into that habit. My...
We made that choice , picked the first one that was climbing up the side of the play pen trying to get out when they saw us. Not sure if a good...