I should also mention that usually my leftovers are usually breakfast as well. I often get a strange look when morning break rolls around and...
Once again another great score. Nothing short of amazing.
Most of the time I take my lunch to work and the majority of the time it is whatever we had for dinner the night before , there is the occasional...
Another good score for you. You have obviously been busy.
Homemade pastrami rocks. I haven't done one myself in quite a while. It is not even close in taste and texture when compared what you buy in the...
That's a blast from the past for sure. Personally not a big Ford fan but do like that a lot !!
Nice looking spot there Ralphie We love our kayaks.
Havent read this entire thread but did skim through some of it. A huge savings for me is bringing my lunch to work on a daily basis. I work in a...
looking to buy a stick burner myself but just can't seem to find what I am looking for. Almost pulled the plug and ordered a Lang reverse flow...
^^^^ this is probably true^^^^ and I would agree that parts cost is going to kill you --- but you never know. Ran low on oil so probably looking...
Awesome ! Best of luck with you new buddy. Dogs are the best !!!!!
I can vaguely remember this as well. If memory serves me correctly it used to come in a box as a kit. A bag of premixed flour for the dough that...
I like that a lot. Nice work.
Can't recall my last frozen pizza , so it's been a while. We make our own. Making the dough is so easy and so much better. Also gives the option...
Milling Black Locust = oh Boy !?!?!? Wait till buZZsaw Brad sees this. LOL Really nice looking machine. Pictures look like the mill has been...
Good to see this , congrats and best of luck.
^^^^^^ I put the metal dog ( bucking spike ) on my 170. ^^^^^^
Very nice. Love the tree for saw storage.
MS170 is a great little saw for the $ Just saw a TV ad yesterday , still $159
Lookin good ! Wood-ent expect anything less from you.