I have a couple buddies that are in Southern VT snowmobiling this weekend , talked to them this afternoon and they had 18 inches of wet heavy snow...
Fairly warm here this AM , right around 34 right now and raining ; more damp than cold. Weather says it will be a little warmer today than...
Brad? Brad who?? Great guy ; even that he has an addiction problem............ Black Locust. Way too funny that we are so close and neither one...
Thanks mike, Almost forgot how much fun it is is here. I did say " Almost" Great to be back!!
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. Have been a member for a while but have not been around in quite a while and hope everyone is doing...
Thanks for that second picture , MagCraft
Me too. I will be making one of those. Looks simple enough.
Yikes , Hard to think that it could cause that much damage and actually get up and leave , It looks a little frazzled in the picture. Glad no one...
Cool vehicle. I had no idea that they made something like that.
Very nice looking backyard you have there.
Brad, You are almost as good of a photographer as you are a hoarder. ...………………..I did say almost. LOL It amazes me how you are as dedicated to...
Hey Brad , I just bought some from the equipment dealer in North Branford on Route 80 where you like to shop. It was Husky oil and $8 a gallon.
Hmmmm , someone might be on to something. Sounds like a great idea. Maybe get some out to a few stores or gas stations near some of the local...
Well Skeeter looks like you knocked another out of the park.:thumbs::thumbs:
You're killing me. LOL Looks tasty for sure. However.... I have to deduct some points from the appearance category due to the small piece on the...
Well now , that looks great!!
Really ? That's nice to know. I'll keep searching. Thanks for the heads up !
Thanks Skeeter , I know you had told me earlier what it was but I couldn't find your post. I am kicking myself for not planning a little better...
Hey Skeeter . I have to ask again... who's smoker is yours? The reason being I have been looking to buy myself one but can't seem to find what I...
Don't like the 170 , well that's kind of a surprise. I thought that you were happy with it. What do you not care for ?