This is exactly how I did it. I figured out how high I wanted it , wrapped masking tape around the pipe , drilled one hole and then was able to...
My wood stove eats a buffet everyday , a little of this and a little of that , then back for seconds and then dessert. When done It starts over....
Logrite for sure , made right here in good ole Connecticut. Really useful when unloading the truck or trailer , just hook'em and drag the log to...
I have one I made at work a while back when I had nothing to do one day. I keep it in my saw tool box so it's there if I need it. Have only used...
Good times , I am also new at this but had a great time doing some milling over the weekend. Not easy work but well worth the effort in the end....
Good morning everyone , Coffee time before work quick. Working two jobs today so it's going to be a long one. Hope to be able to take it slow at...
Will do , Thanks
Thanks , I was concerned about leaving them out with the weather here. Rain and snow ( although not much snow this year ) and them just not...
Well that's good news. You don't get much of that lately with everything going on. Any chance you are still selling ripping chains for the mill?...
Like the other buzzsaw mentioned , no shortage around here. Still seems to be plenty of tree work going on. I haven't taken any more lately ,...
Yes that was my plan ; unless anyone has any other tips that might be of help. Right now they are sticker stacked in my basement and ends have...
I have done my fair share of woodworking over the years but never something that has started out like this. Looking forward to seeing what I can...
Yes , the wife has been wanting a small rustic kitchen table to replace the one we have now. A small square table that is right around 50 inches...
Yesterdays slabs , Oak. Five feet long , widest part just shy of 18 inches and 1 3/8 thick for all of them. Ended up with 8 slabs total.[ATTACH]
Well it shows ! Doesn't hurt to have a helper either.
After months of no cutting I finally got out yesterday and was able to put Granberg Mill through a good test run on some oak. It was a little slow...
Good morning everyone , Coffee time. A little slow this morning , milled some boards yesterday and helped a buddy cut some wood after that ; I can...
Good morning all you early risers , 4:30 wake up today. For some reason 4:30 - 5 seems to be my new normal but I do like the morning quiet time....
Sorry wrong buzz-saw , however the buZZsawbrad and myself are close here in CT. (long story and kind of funny though ) that 2 buzz-saws could be...
Like others here also said, As long as the idle is adjusted proper it won't hurt anything. If I put the saw down I try to stick with just...