Good morning. Hope everyone is enjoying their coffee this morning. Up for a while and cleaned out stove and fire going. Going to do what I can...
Thanks Dave , Actually it took years , I almost did this a while back but held off. I just had to find the mason jar buried in the back yard...
Come on BRAD , don't be scared. It won't hurt. Just think of the hours of fun you will have with another addition to the family. It will be like...
Well it's over. Woodland mills is now on order. Time to start setting up an area so when it gets here I can let it eat. I had a bad feeling it...
I also got a deal I could not refuse on my LED's so it was a no brainer.
Go LED , fluorescent lights for me were a pain in the backside. I just removed my old fluorescent lights that hated the cold , were noisy and...
Myself I am very happy for the money. Keep in mind that although this is a company based in the USA it is not made here in the states. There were...
Well I can tell you that this is true. I was into kart racing and an engine builder by trade and the stock Honda and Honda clone motors did...
That's what I am afraid of. I can just blame it on the Mrs. She has been bugging me about making a table for the kitchen for a while , sounds...
Stihl recommends 89 mid grade in their saws , Not that I disagree with you one bit about compression ratio and 87 octane being just fine....
Don't quote me on this but pretty sure that saws recommend a higher octane fuel , great it is non ethanol ( not any around here ) I run VP small...
:bug: I look at that picture and all I can hear is the sounds from the movie psycho , :rofl: :lol:
You know that you guys really have me thinking...... this may not end well.
Softwood, You should be very happy with that , nice upgrade
Today is out but might see what I can do about tomorrow , won't know until I get to work today to see what is going on for Friday , fingers...
:thumbs: That is really nice , no I mean "REALLY NICE " Now you got me thinking...
I have had the pleasure of working with Brad myself , we met through here and come to find out we live in the same town and are within a mile (...
Hello Gang, Here to see what's happening before another crazy day starts. Two jobs today so it's going to be a long one. Kind of bummed that I...
My temps seem to run around the 300 - 400 range in both the wood stove in the house and wood furnace in the shop. The wood-stove in the house is...
Good morning , up early for another busy day. Fire going , load of laundry in washing machine , dishwasher emptied and now coffee time. Not sure...