Thanks for the help with that. I need to work on my computer skills a little bit.
Not sure how to post a link but this is what I was thinking about. Finishing large rounds for outside table tops
There was a thread here a while back and they used a router and some sort of a frame that the router slid across . Let me see if I can find it.
Can you make a bushing to fit it? I could spin up one for you on the lathe if you want. Easy enough if you can't come up with what you need.
It's telling you to keep working ? I had the same problem with a Scag mower a while back. If I recall without looking at a folder I have with...
Ummm...... I'm willing to bet it ain't this one.
Roof rack for the saws ; problem solved. That's the wonderful thing about the forums here. We are all here to help and solve problems that we run...
buZZsawBrad can. Rumor is he says that while he is sleep-walking.:stacker:
We have two as well , they are stepbrothers with same father and different mothers. Younger is 2 1/2 and older is going to be 4 in late June....
LOL , only you Brad:rofl: :lol::thumbs: Beautiful little girl , Congratulations !! Could be the best title for a thread yet ,
Hello gang , quick cup of coffee and off to work this morning. Weather supposed to be changing here and getting colder and windy. Just have to...
Hey bang ; don't want to get off topic here but are those black labs in your avatar picture?
A cord. I think I burn that just to get a fire going. Years past maybe a cord or two. This year I have past that mark
Nice wood. Looks like that should be fairly easy to split , straight and clean. How's the tongue weight on that trailer . By the picture it looks...
Me ; more than I thought I wood have. Been working it a little harder than in the past. Trying not to pay the gas company any more this year....
Oh boy , goin to trade in the club for a hydro hatchet ?o_O Lets see where this goes. OK Brad , what's next ?? Husky saws ????
Both for me but two different situations. Stove in the house I use it to actually control the fire , wide open at startup then throttle it back...
Buy a good battery and not some import el-cheepo. I bought a cheap battery for my splitter and less than a year it was done. I even had the...
LOL:rofl: :lol: Now you know my true identity :whistle:
I would really think about replacing that. That pipe can be kind of pricey but a fraction of the cost it would be if it caused a fire. If it was...