Hey that looks exactly like our stove. Works great in our small house
Oh and no elm , thanks. After looking at some pictures others have posted I think i'll pass. LOL
Yes sir , that you do. I actually went yesterday and picked it up from my storage , I moved it up there so I had some extra room in the garage...
:bug: Oh boy , that place would be dangerous if I went in there. And I do mean DANGEROUS !!!! No place around here has that kind of a selection.
Growing up someone took out our mailbox on an old wooden post. I had some 4 inch square box tube from where I was working so I fabricated a post...
This is the route I took. It was more than I wanted to spend but after doing so I am very pleased. I went from a 27 ton MTD big box store special...
I used a new one and ground the paint off. Grinding paint off was the hardest part , there was a ton of it on there. I just used steel round...
Will it still snap in if so I don't see why you couldn't
Thats good. Well I couldn't have made that gig-a-ma-thing with the little clippie on it anyway. A simple bushing I could have certainly done for...
I see that. I'm out Thanks guys
I built one out of red clay bricks I had laying around the backyard in a pile. I placed a lid from a 55 gallon that was just laying around as...
I did notice the pile near the power lines . My problem is wood ID. Brad can drive by a pile with his eyes closed and tell what it is , me on...
Brad , would it be worth it for me with the hydro? I have zero experience with elm and know nothing.
LOL , our yellow lab ate a stick of butter one time. He inhaled in a matter of seconds and not a chance of getting it away before he did so....
I will cook in a Wok from time to time , well sort of a Wok anyway. Actually a cowboy wok or discada (sp?). I made it out of a plow-disc from a...
BuZZsawBRAD would be proud of you.
An air compressor works great. I have gotten in the habit of when I am done cutting I take a minute and blow off the saw before I put it away....
Ugh , Monday already. Short weekend for me , it was cold and windy all weekend so that made it tough to get things done. Off for second cup of...
Very cool. It is great to see how this group looks out for one another and always there to lend a hand. Glad I am able to be a member here.
OK , sign me up. You know where I'm at.