In December through probably February I took out a BUNCH of living cottonwoods. See my “if it was anything but cottonwood” post. I saved a pretty...
I’ve never heard of a case of CAD getting so out of hand so rapidly, ( except my own). The way I figure it, your saw count has almost tripled...
Exactly :yes:
Burns ok, but not great. Tough to split green even with hydro power. But I’ll take it when available. I don’t have many hardwoods available In my...
I split a lot of elm dry. Standing dead elm is my staple wood. If & when I get it live or green I’ll buck it into rounds and split it in a year or...
:popcorn: I’ve been thinking about posting the same question. you guys have warped me into thinking that I need a ported saw or two
Still haven’t got to the cottonwood logs. Gonna try to get some of the rounds home this weekend so I can get them split.
So I’ve had my eye on this tree for awhile, drive past on the highway several times a day. Finally caught up with the land owner and got the go...
Atta boy buZZsaw BRAD, :thumbs: good to know you’re human. Was starting to think you were a machine
I got this bear out of a Colorado peach orchard in 2017. Some of the best wild game meat I’ve ever had. Made a bunch of brats & slim Jim’s &...
Broken bow Ne Yeah that’s probably a little more drive than it is worth
[ATTACH] I got these over the weekend, 10 of them absolutely no cost other than the gas. 65 miles away but was headed past there anyway. Loaded up...
Looks like a fun & costly place to hang out
But a shark gots no ears...:rofl: :lol:
Figures...if I was into FB I could probably have a couple already but I’m not willing to go down that rabbit hole. But if you spot one buZZsaw...
Right! .... like somebody here is gonna turn loose of a 346 :loco: :crazy: but I’ll give it a shot
I wish you would just grab one of these instead of teasing me with them :hair:
Haven’t seen much boxing for years. Used to follow it pretty close. Is this really going to happen? Pay per view I reckon if it does
Oh , they will both make some money:makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain" It’s to bad Tyson couldn’t hold it together, I think he could...