Must be nice to be able to pick and choose
Just regular old fashioned auctions with a live auctioneer and a crowd of people raising their hand. They’re fun and mostly cheap entertainment.
[ATTACH] This is the farthest I’ve ever torn down a saw. Also the dirtiest saw I have ever touched. Basically paid $1 for it at an auction. Piston...
At that price I’d rather buy the Husqvarna stuff
My I’ll buy a couple cases of bar oil and see what kind of saw for oil trade I can come up with. :emb:
6 gallons on hand is probably 4 more than I’ve ever had at once. So I didn’t feel it necessary to grab any more. Heck, I wouldn’t have those 6 ifn...
Yesterday Bomgaars in North Platte Ne had lots of bar oil and it was even on sale. Didn’t count how much but there was plenty. Harvest king is...
Yep I’d try to get it going
Nope no hope for it! Scrap it too and get two huskies.:rofl: :lol: They cut so fast they don’t have time to get pinched. Seriously though, it’s a...
Actually it should be hurry up and die so I can CSS then burn
I’ve had the steel for my garage roof for probably five years. Finally pulling the trigger and getting it done. That’s my wife’s youngest helping...
Cutting is the fun part anyway
Yeah an excavator with a thumb would be useful in that mess
Are you gonna save it for the smoker?
Just scrap it and get a Husqvarna :rofl: :lol:
Don’t know much about echos but looks pretty & the price was good. I might have bought it to
I’ve used the Orschelns country tuff brand, no complaints. Actually I’ve never really been able to discern much difference in any I’ve tried...
Apple is high btu firewood. But I would definitely save a bunch of the smaller stuff for the smoker. Good on pork
Did you save any for the smoker? I took out 2 sick apricots in my yard a couple years ago and saved most of it. At first it was just gonna be...
I’m surprised you don’t buy it in 55 gallon drums