A 345 is the first saw I ever bought. That thing has been ultra reliable and has cut more wood than it was probably ever designed to
That’s what I was thinking
390 is a bit fewer cc’s than the 395 I believe it’s considered in the 80cc class
It’s elm, that’s all you need to know. Great firewood when it’s standing dead with the bark falling off. But the stuff in your picture, not so...
Do we have any Husqvarna dealers in the club. I need a few small parts that I can’t seem to find through my usual on line sources. My 3 closest...
Maybe some tannerite? Then you could show cigarsmokingzombie how it’s done :rofl: :lol:
Did you explain to her that it’s always “busy season” for buZZsaw BRAD
Lots of shelter belts around here too, elm ash and cottonwood. The elm ones are my favorite
I’m starting to like the way you think! did you get your 550 yet?
We kinda talked about a bigger saw wondering if we could somehow get the dirt guys to pay for it. But there wasn’t time because I knew there...
Yes I was on the clock
Is that a tomahawk block in the background
It’ll get buried. I still have a pile of cottonwood logs to deal with
So in the ongoing dirt project behind the shop I work at, 84,000 cubic yards of waste dirt is looking more like 115,000 yards. They are out of...
Plus you can take the proceeds from the sale and buy a couple new chainsaws:makeitrain"
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] not sure I’d call it my “go to” seasoning but I really like it and need to get another jar. Got it at Sam’s club. Never cared...
Nope, never held one. But I’m sure they can be quite handy at times
That’s so cute!
Seems like you could get a shredder to run it through and then sell for mulch or compost and get some more $$ from your operation. Might not be...
I don’t mess with fresh cut live ones very often. I did score a place to cut on Friday while delivering a load of gravel. Several standing dead...