Where did you get that meter & how many $$
Don’t really know when it usually starts snowing for real here. But it looks like a good chance for tomorrow night after midnight. We need the...
That was a good deal
Thanks for the compliment on the stacks. Less than 2 years ago you would have been hard pressed to find more than a 1/2 pickup load of split wood...
We had 101 today and 10 day forecast calls for 33 and rain Tuesday night. With a high in the lower 50s on Wednesday. I’m hoping to not have to...
Don’t get much cheaper than that.
Temperature hit 101* today and I’ve had a load from my “heap of hackberry” score in the pickup for a week. Needed to get it unloaded and I wasn’t...
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes :D
... and how many chainsaws?
You will probably miss her, won’t you? :rofl: :lol:
My first saw was a 345 Husqvarna (45 cc) and that thing cut a lot of wood in the last 10 or 12 years. Still does. December will be 6 years in this...
How long did it take
Maybe you should have had a rabbit in the proceedings. I love beagles! That one looks pretty young
So if I mail you a dollar bill, will you send me 120 cherry trees. :rofl: :lol: I’ve never even seen one!
I have one that I use in a wall tent and a pyramid tent. It seems to work ok in those small areas
If you let it sit in rounds for a year it’ll dry some & split a little easier but probably still be a pain by hand
The 266 threw a fit trying to drop that ugly cottonwood. Haven’t had a chance to look at it yet. The heap of hackberry is gonna have to wait a...
I have a bigger pickup and trailer. Next time the 372 will go along also. I have the equipment to make a big haul. This was mostly a scouting or...
While delivering a load of gravel to a ranch I was eyeing several standing dead elms that I’d like to have, and figured I could if I asked. Just...
A 345 is the first saw I ever bought. That thing has been ultra reliable and has cut more wood than it was probably ever designed to