Do it
I like the way you think
Great first post, welcome to the club. You’re gonna fit right in
In that case, I had GAD for years. Until all the safes were over full and no real room for another. Then I started buying chainsaws and somehow...
I’m always in the market for a couple more
CAD= chainsaw acquisition disorder! I should know because I’m seriously afflicted with it. Had just one saw for over a dozen years, then last...
Yep....,. There it is! CAD gets another one!!!:rofl: :lol:
Just bought a Husqvarna 141 from a member here. I got a chance to run it today. Limited time with it but seems ok for what I got it for, small...
Took down a standing dead elm today. Moisture meter said everything from 17% to higher than the meter will read which I think is 45%. All in one...
Hotter than I thought it was gonna be, probably around 85* but was in the shade so not bad. Lots more in there to get, but wasn’t geared up for...
Anyone got an idea what this is? There was 3 of em together in a standing dead elm. I’ve seen them before but always just one at a time [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Not much of a load at all, but at least I got to get out and run the saws a bit. Standing dead elm
[ATTACH] Self tapping sheet metal screw into the top rail in each corner is how I did it
Woooo.... a G model. Fancy
Did you ever get your new 550
That’s quite the hoard you got going on there. Are you gearing up to give buZZsaw BRAD a run?
Even when I measure and mark (I try for 18”) my rounds still don’t end up being very uniform. Probably ‘cause I don’t get no straight trees to...
So how long is that row of pallets or the new stack? Looks awesome in the latter pictures when nearly full
I wonder that myself after reading this thread. But it’s buried in a stack, maybe this weekend I can get a split fished out and check it without...
Last fall ( late October I think) I helped some friends cut firewood on their place. Standing dead, fire killed, about 6/7 years after the fire,...