Bump... 9 days away...
Cylinder should clean up fine. Like Bud suggested, put a new ring on the piston after scuffing off the high spots and tune it a bit richer. Looks...
I'm sure that's possible too. Horkn I've done a little more searching. I believe it may be the 91 octane, rather than 93. But there are several...
Should be able to find something nearby, unless puregas.org is wrong [ATTACH]
I've heard from a few sources that premium in Wisconsin is e-free. I have no proof, just what I've heard
Red Armor changed formulas a couple years ago. The old stuff was really good at keeping the engine clean. The new stuff is still decent oil but...
You may need hot and neutral on the left. And then the opposite.... neutral and hot on right. But I'm not sure of that at all. Just an idea
Mine are 8'ers. Not sure if they're the same or not. 1 round nub on each end. One end needs a hot, the other needs neutral. Power came in on the...
It was a few years ago. Dad's pets mostly. All registered whiteface herefords. He sold a few calves and some beef when he realized he had too many
What do the ends of the bulbs look like?
I slept next to the window so i could open or close it at will
I call the loft....