Did you smack that ash..... yet with a maul to see how easy it splits?
That's just crazy talk thinking you can run a 28" bar on a 362 ;):yes:
Check ebay
Could try ereplacement parts, parts tree, or Saw Again. Be careful with Chainsawr. A guy bought a used ms441 cylinder from them and sent it to me...
If you're just revving it without cutting wood, it'll run out wherever. Wood chips prevent that from happening.
It's similar, just no bananas. Stock.
I'd sell ya a rebuilt 10mm 044. Make ya a nice backup saw to your 311:yes::whistle:
Hard to go wrong with a dump trailer.
Get a digital angle finder like Dallas mentioned. I thin my wheel more than most so I can roll the cutter down more without hitting the tie...
Hope she feels better, boss. Besides, she's too ornery to be down and out for too long
Yeah, that....:picard: No Dodge transmissions were harmed during the removal of these logs. :yes::zip::D Nah, actually I only have the one...
Hunt these, then^^^ Those are the best that money can't buy
Yep. They're in on the thread at ope
The kind that fly. Or not. We were never too fussy. It just depended on the time of year as to what we were gonna see
I used to, but haven't gone in a few years. We started going on hunting trips to Canada, which sort of spoiled us on local hunting. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here's the ring. $3.25 shipping Piston Ring for MAKITA CL430 DCS4300 DCS4301 EA4300 EA4301 MDE430 MDE435 MEA4300 | DLA Engine Parts
The base gasket may be re-usable. Depends on the material and if it can be picked or scraped off cleanly. If it's a metal gasket, I always use a...
Nope. Just you and your baby saw
Looks like maybe 20 or so rsvp'd on OPE. Trying to get an idea of how many from here to expect so we can plan for food and drinks. Backwoods...
There were 6 things on my list. Tonight I dug out the stump so Uncle Buck can wheel the Swinger in next to the new lean-to. Now down to 5...