You'll get more splits out of a big ash than 2 little ones. I say stick with it. ;)
Pile in with the pa boys and come on up. That lower right corner isn't very representative of the state
I'd go with smoke for 6 or 8 hours, and then cover with foil and cook for another 12 hours. All at 200-250°
No poasts for daze and months GrJfer [MEDIA]
:D
Kinda slow on the reply..... Been typing with your pinky?
:picard:
That's worse :D
Well, there's that.....
The choke linkage isn't closing the butterfly completely. Bend it a little straighter and it'll push it further
Anybody puts ketchup on my homemade corned beef hash they're getting a kick in the sac. Specially if they're from Ohio.
Replace the bacon and sausage with corned beef some time and let me know what you think
The pictured cutter is from a grinder, but it's the same for filing. The proper file size will require you to file the gullet after sharpening the...
I think 290's have an adjustable oiler.
Everything in red should be filed down to the tie strap. Blue shows your cutter angle. Lower the whole file to create more hook like the yellow...
Loaded the truck a couple times with the wood that was cut and split at my gtg a month ago [ATTACH]
I hear ya. If it's easy, it'll burn
Welp, it holds 3/8 chain down better than the other, so :yes:
I've actually never cut box elder. But I've seen them and thought they were an ash also because of the bark. Norway maple has similar bark too,...
A box elder is also called ash leafed maple.