Teach your kids to hunt so you don’t have to hunt for your kids :yes:
I’m not entirely certain what it is. I do know, at least around here, that once the bugs get to it and it doesn’t leaf out, the bottom 15’ gets...
It’s been my experience that if the tree was killed by eab, it’ll stay wet and rot on the stump. If it died for other reasons, it’ll get drier and...
Only if the muzzle is inside. It’s not loud at all if the barrel is pointed out the window
Rocket surgery :yes:
Yellow birch has yellow bark clear to the base of the tree ime. Yours may be one of those river or black birches that we don’t have up here
There are aftermarket flippy caps available that aren’t flippy and don’t come “unclocked”. definitive dave may know if he’ll have some available...
I’d get it from your dealer. Some of the AM stuff is more like plastic than rubber and doesn’t last long
Yeah it might be. I’m only familiar with white and yellow birch. The little pieces I circled look like white birch, but the larger ones arent
Lol. Looks like a little [ATTACH] But the rest looks like red and white pine maybe
It’s usually the chain catcher that stops up the noodles. No real way around it other than a roller chain catcher.
I’m not too familiar with the Homelites. Sorry
Pallets are 42”. 1st stack is about 11x5. 2nd larger one appears to be a little longer. My math says about 1.25. Just a guess on dimensions though
Slow for some = fast for others.
Could be highly valuable black walnut also
Basswood is a consistent yellowish orange. No dark heart wood. Looks elmish to me
Max flow Buy it once and done. Clean it once or twice per year
Stick the head in a Walmart bag and tape it
I have the same one. I cut down a green water elm and “c” said it was at 55%. I’m gonna roll with it :D:doh:
No, they’re fine. I’m not certain you need 2 bar plates though. Unless 1 is just a spare