More than half of ours are down, and I guess I should get out with the mower and mulch 'em up. You have a LOT more to do there pretty soon. :)
Virtually the same here HD, except I made fire. Stove is out, and slowly cooling. Should be a nice day.
VOIP is internet.
So, sounds like you don't have a landline phone in the house. There's a distance limitation on DSL. Check out www.dslreports.com We have DSL and...
You musta fergot who you're talkin' to here. We ARE the few. :rofl: :lol:
Welcome aboard NNJ Woodburner . Forgot LodgedTree , sorry about the tire.
About 50 or so this morning, but felt cool in the house, so.......yep, had a small fire about 9:00 with 3 small-medium Spruce splits and a split...
Those would have to be HUGE to be useless as firewood, but I'm not a firewood processor or seller. It's all about perspective.
Possibly more like the " Man, did I ever misread this situation". :picard::rofl: :lol::pain:
Stinny, you look quite pleased with yourself in that last pic..............:thumbs::rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]