Nope, not me. Until moving here, I lived in the big city, although I did play "off bearer" for a few days back in '08. Sounds like you've been...
I wonder how well this guy can hear outta his right ear nowadays? [IMG]
Yep, that's why I posted that......wasn't being sarcastic. We get reminders on here quite often about drying wood, getting flues cleaned, checking...
Maybe I can help here. That boombox is utilizing way too much space. Relocate it somewhere more appropriate (like your shoulder, for instance),...
You're probably right Ray, but I don't like leaks of any kind. I've had pipe leaks and it did seem to affect the burn. I never let them leak for...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Uh, nope.
Little bit of bark left looks somewhat like Beech.
Oh wait, so you were asking the OTHER Dave............ I was wondering why you were asking me.
1) varies a little, but 16" 2) about 2-3', I'd have to measure 3) I don't use the method bogydave does
FatBoy85 , put down some aluminum foil under that griddle. It'll keep the oil and other stuff off the stove top....top.
Yep, lots of sticks in the yard/woods.
Ooooor, maybe not. I don't get running start or anything (I don't run anymore).
Um, well, uh, not zactly. I have two jugs of Stabil, but none got put in the last batch of fuel. :headbang: Maybe I should do that. :rofl: :lol:...
That would hurt my forehead.......ohhhhh, you mean the stacks. Got it.:whistle:
Great ideas, but I never remember to do that. :picard: When the stacks start to lean, I just give 'em a few chest bumps so they get back in line....
Bought my one and only saw about 10 years ago and I have never done anything but put Stabil in the fuel can (if I think about it). I don't empty...
So tungsten , is this a new install or have you had it for a bit? I'd agree with Steve to check all the gaskets, and make sure they're all...
Yeah, looks like you got a little splittin' to do there, Pete.
Thanks for the refresher Stumper .
X to infinity and beyond.